Insurance & Intake
Applied Learning Institute (ALI) accepts most major insurance carriers that have an ABA benefit. If you aren’t sure if you have coverage, ALI can help.
We currently accept the following providers*:
- Autism Scholarship (provided by the Ohio Department of Education)
- Med Mutual
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Tricare / Humana
- United Healthcare
ALI also accepts private or out-of-pocket payments for services.
*Clients are encouraged to check with their insurance provider regardless if they are listed above to ensure your family has the appropriate coverage needed for your designated ALI services.
Intake Process Recommendations
- Get a documented diagnosis.
- Your child will need a comprehensive evaluation stating an Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis from a medical or licensed mental health professional.
- Determine what insurance you have.
- ALI will need to know what insurance plan you have. Not all plans include ABA benefits.
- Contact ALI to begin the intake process.
- A member of the ALI executive team will walk you through the process of getting your child authorized for assessment and answer any questions you may have.
Fill out our contact form if you’d like to discuss your child’s needs with us. We’d love to see how ALI can help you and your family.